Legoland

We went to Legoland for Nicky's 7th birthday (I still can't believe he's 7!), he's wanted to go for a long time so we've been saving for a while! We stayed at a friend's house the night before in Reading so we could get there bright and early. The weather was kind to us and we had sun almost all day apart from a shower right at the end as we were leaving.


The kids all had a great time, Nicky got to go on all the rides for older children (the Dragon was one of his favourites) and the younger two could go on the smaller rides. The Star Wars section was the highlight for me and Anna though :-)

The Easter holiday was rather loud and the house is much quieter now that the older two are back at school, so I can work in peace! I emailed the hospital recently to check that I was on the waiting list, apparently I am and will be admitted soon but still not heard anything further. The good recent weather has me pining for my road bike even more...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment