Recovery

I had my hernia repair operation on Tuesday and have spent most of the time since then in bed. Whilst in hospital I was well looked after before and after. The operation was done under a general anaesthetic rather than the local I had been expecting. It was rather strange to be discussing drinking on a beach with the nurse one minute and then waking up with everything done!

I'm still a bit sore but I'm able to move around a little more now. I have spent a couple of days binge watching season 2 of Daredevil and playing games on my phone, but I was able to get some work done yesterday. I'm very much looking forward to getting back on the bike in a few weeks, I imagine the lycra won't fit quite so well for a while!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment