Success

I remembered the date for Glastonbury tickets going on sale this year and was fully prepared for it - two laptops, a desktop and two tablets, utilising home and mobile broadband connections. Still, See Tickets contrived to make the process as painful as possible, with even the holding page crashing this year. My home broadband connection was not getting any joy but I eventually managed to book on a laptop tethered to my mobile, despite having to resubmit payment details three times. There's got to be a better way of doing it, but we have tickets! 

We went away last weekend to Clacton with the caravan before it got too cold. We got lucky with very little rain and the park wasn't too busy. I even got a full night's sleep! My brother came up for the day with my nephew and the kids managed to persuade him to get onto a water ride - he got thoroughly soaked! 

I'm sure he'll thank me for uploading this!
Life has been a bit stressful recently with various things bringing me down. I think I've got over the worst of it, just need to concentrate on the things that I have control over and ignore other things. It's got really cold recently which hasn't helped.

It's our tenth wedding anniversary on Friday so we're going to York for the weekend. Our first trip away without the kids for seven years! Will be revisiting a few old haunts from my university days...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment