2017

I didn't realise that it had been so long since my last post. Life has been pretty stressful and non-stop in the run up to Christmas, which wasn't helped by me doing my back in and getting a nasty cold. I didn't eat nearly enough junk on Christmas Day due to feeling lousy! I'm still trying to clear all the chocolate and beer out of the cupboards before I can start thinking of being healthy!

So, 2016 wasn't the best of years - there were some highlights but plenty of lows. Hopefully 2017 will be less stressful and more enjoyable. The kids are getting older and more independent, and Rory will start school in September so we should hopefully get a few more things done around the house!

After waiting almost a decade I've finally bought a PS3 and am catching up on many years of missed gaming. I've lasted this long without reading any Metal Gear Solid 4 spoilers and so can enjoy the game properly - loving it so far, I'm onto Act 2 now. I also got Lego Dimensions to play with the kids and it's really good - it's fun to play with plenty of references for kids and adults alike. I also played and completed Life is Strange which I absolutely loved - I've never been emotionally affected so much by a game before and the end choice left me a wreck!

Cycling has been very stop-start due to colds and injuries. Hopefully I can get back to training properly and build up the miles. Fingers crossed that I'll get a place on RideLondon this year!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment