February

January has gone by really quickly and we're already a third through February. Maybe it just feels like the start of the year went quickly because I felt so tired and ill throughout it - I'm finally starting to feel human again now! I've even managed four bike rides in the last 8 days and am hopeful of getting myself back to full fitness (although I missed out on a place in RideLondon, boo!)


Rory was four last week. Those four years have gone by both extremely quickly and very slowly at the same time! We didn't do anything special, just took the kids to the local soft play so they could run around and wear themselves out. Kitty will be six in a couple of weeks and Nicky will be eight in April! It makes me feel old.

Not much else to write about really! It's cold again despite being brighter during the week. I'm looking forward to warmer and brighter days so we can kick the kids out in the garden after school so they get some exercise (although apparently they're made to run a mile every day at school!)

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment