Frustrated

It seems like spring is finally on the way, and Nicky has been asking to buy a football so we got one today and went for a kickabout down the park. After only five minutes I managed to pull my hamstring. Now I remember why I don't play football any more! It's particularly frustrating because I've been feeling fairly positive about my fitness recently. This week I cycled over 100km for the first time since May 2015 and had been looking forward to getting fit again. I had even been thinking about doing a super sprint triathlon this summer! Hopefully it'll heal quickly and I can cycle again in a few days.

Other than that, things are going fairly well. I could always do with more sleep but the kids will leave home in a decade or so(!) I've been looking longingly at the Nintendo Switch and especially the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The reviews for it look awesome and I could actually afford to get one, but as I only recently got a PS3 and have a backlog of games from the last generation I'm resisting for now. Hopefully by time I've caught up it'll be a bit cheaper!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment