One birthday down...

Rory's party went pretty well. There can't be many bigger wastes of time than tidying up a house before a bunch of 5 year olds come to a party! On the plus side it's reassuring to know that it's not just my kids that are so messy!

This time of year is always so expensive - Kitty's birthday is in a couple of weeks, then it's Mother's Day, my brother's birthday, my mum's birthday and then Nicky's birthday at the start of April. We should have taken this into account when trying to conceive!

The biggest news for me personally is that I got a ballot place for the RideLondon-Surrey 100 this year! I'm very pleased about this and also a little apprehensive. On the plus side, this time around I know I am capable of doing 100 miles and getting up those hills, and in theory I have a better fitness base.



Circuit training is still going well, and I even managed a 4.5km run on Tuesday. My legs were tired afterwards but my calves are still surviving - I've never stretched them so much before so hopefully they'll become more flexible and I'll injure myself less!

Next week is half-term so it's going to be noisy at home. I'm hoping to get out for a long ride or two if work allows.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment