Christmas

It wasn't too stressful in the end :-)

I had a great early Christmas present when I received a letter on Christmas Eve from the cardiologist telling me that there were no further concerns. 5 months of stress finally over and I can now book my trip to the Lee Valley velodrome which I got for my birthday!

Christmas Eve evening was very busy, due to illness, etc. we hadn't managed to get all the presents wrapped, so I spent a good hour or so getting everything finished off. Then we had to arrange everything and get the stockings filled, so we didn't get to bed until around 11pm. Then we were up at 6am on Christmas Day!

The huge piles of presents were slightly smaller than last year, thankfully, and it was a bit easier to manage the mess afterwards! Nicky's best presents were either his sonic screwdriver or his bow and arrow from the 99p shop! Kitty's big present was a Playmobil swimming pool, which was a big hit along with her Playmobil campsite. Rory was just happy with everything, although he has turned into a bit of a chocolate monster over the past few days!

The kids have had a nice few days so the stress was all worth it, and things have mostly calmed down now. Back to work this week, but it should be fairly quiet so I can get a few other odd jobs done.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment