Craptacular

I've been feeling pretty low this week, apart from the high of the velodrome visit (which I wrote about on my cycling blog), everything has been a lot of hard work for little reward. I'm glad it's nearly the end of the school holidays!

We went to the Audley End miniature railway and fairy walk on Friday, as a last family outing before Nicky goes back to school and Kitty starts. I've just about had my fill of miniature railways but this one was better than most as there were numerous soft toys en route for the kids to tick off on a checklist. The fairy walk was a bit boring to me but Kitty liked it which is the main thing.

Another long week awaits...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment