Out of breath

I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment. I woke up last Thursday feeling a bit breathless with a feeling like something was pressing against my chest. Hopefully it's just a cold and will go soon but it's pretty frustrating - it's stopping me from riding my bike or anything too hectic. I feel fine other than this which is very annoying.

Rory seems to be enjoying his start to school life, he comes home every day with a big smile and tells us that he been doing loads of exciting things but there were too many things to remember! The other two are back into the routine without any problems.

I've not really done anything exciting over the last few weeks. We're going away this weekend to Clacton though for a family birthday and to check the fridge caravan - I replaced it after our holiday to the Isle of Wight but haven't been able to test it yet, and I have to saw a bit off the vent to make it fit - I'm sure it'll be lots of fun(!) I've also got a Manics gig on my birthday to look forward to!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment