Sick of being sick

I've been tired or ill for the last three weeks. I've not been happy! I've been feeling like a zombie most days, getting work done and then having no energy left for anything else. I think I'm over the worst of it now and look forward to getting back to normality - being able to go for a bike ride would also be great! I went out with Nicky yesterday, we only did 4km but I was knackered afterwards!

Clacton was OK, although the caravan is starting to fall apart and there's only so much you can do with duct tape! It remains to be seen if we soldier on with it or get a newer one, but at least we don't have to worry about Glastonbury next year!

It was mine and Anna's 11th wedding anniversary yesterday. The time has gone by so quickly. We didn't really do much as Anna had an Open University tutorial in the morning, so we just got a takeaway and watched Mad Max: Fury Road. It had received so many good reviews so we were disappointed when it turned out to be a bit crap!

Got a busy few weeks ahead. Going to see the Manics on Wednesday (for my birthday) and then next week I'm taking Nicky to the Lee Valley Velodrome to see the London Six Day!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment