Almost Christmas

Only eleven days to go until Christmas now. All the presents have been bought, just need to wrap everything up. I might try and do some during the day whilst the kids are still at school, to keep last-minute panicking to a minimum!

I've been doing circuit training for seven weeks now and seem to be fitter. This is mainly in the sense that I can continue a little longer before it starts hurting! It no longer aches horribly afterwards though so my muscles must be getting used to it. I keep pulling muscles - I pulled my left calf on Tuesday to follow my right calf a couple of weeks ago, and my right hamstring the week before that. I just need my left hamstring to go for the full set!

I've taken some time off over Christmas for the first time in years, so the kids' last day at school will be my last day of work, then I'll be back to work in the new year. So in theory this will be slightly more relaxing but it means I no longer have an excuse to hide away upstairs! Work has been very busy recently so I'll glad of the break.

We're off to see Star Wars tonight, I've managed to avoid spoilers so far (mostly by avoiding social media). Looking forward to it!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment