Two birthdays down...

Kitty was seven years old yesterday. What with that and the BRIT Awards last night I'm feeling very old at the moment!


Her main present was a pair of heelys which she was very happy about. She invited a couple of friends to go to the local soft play which is much easier than organising a party!

Things seem pretty hectic at the moment and I'm not getting much rest, but Anna and I have a night away this weekend which should allow us some peace! We also saw Black Panther yesterday which was very good.

My calves are a little sore at the moment from cycling/exercise but otherwise I'm feeling OK. I managed a 50 mile ride last week so my base fitness isn't too bad, I just need to start training properly. Hopefully it will warm up soon!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment