Yesterday I woke up feeling dizzy with the room spinning, and had to lie down until it stopped. This was accompanied by a intense feeling that I was about to throw up. Thankfully this passed, but it left me feeling a bit woozy for a few hours.

However, it happened another three times during the day. Going online to look up symptoms didn't help, as it made me paranoid that I was about to have a heart attack, stroke or something similar. I even went to Homebase late yesterday evening to buy a carbon monoxide detector, just to rule that out. I'm sure it's just a cold or something but it's most unpleasant.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a comment