Getting there

We've got most boxes in the correct rooms now, and have started unpacking, things are taking shape. I've spent the past two days trying to get all the addresses changed, bills finalised for the old flat and all the paperwork that needs to be done, it's quite a long list but I'm on top of most of it now.

Game have currently got Mirrors Edge for £2.99 - I've currently got £4.58 worth of reward points, but can only spend them in blocks of £2.50, so have to pay 49p - which I can't yet do because my bank account is one of the few addresses I've still got to change. Hopefully it will stay at that price until my bank details have changed...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment