I hate packing

So, moving day is confirmed as Friday, and along with that comes all the additional stress of packing, redirecting post etc. More stress is just what I needed!

One good thing is that apparently our landlord is out of the country and can't get back in to inspect us before we go, and that we don't have to hand the keys back until Saturday so we don't need to rush quite so much.

I also had a hassle-free experience calling Virgin Media about the move - they can set us up at the new place on Saturday afternoon, so only one day TV/internet free. Quite a pleasant surprise!

No quiz this week as I'm sure we'll be doing last minute packing...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment