Plateau

For now my stress levels are maintaining their current level. Still quite stressed about the prospect of packing and moving next week. The car seems to be OK despite being a bit temperamental when starting.

Someone came to visit this flat a couple of days ago and seemed to like the place, despite me answering her questions truthfully about the cold, and she had said she was going straight to the letting agents to put a deposit down. So it seems a bit weird that yesterday a sign was put up outside saying 'To Let'. I hope we don't have to let anyone else look around, it's such a hassle.

We came third in the pub quiz yesterday. Well, technically we came joint first with two other teams, but my attempt at the tie break was pretty bad and we ended up with the bottle of white wine (between 9 of us!)

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment