Slightly better

For now, my stress levels are slightly reduced, as I finally seem to have a working car again, although I have had to pay around £600 for the privilege. So much for winning £50 on the Grand National!

Our current landlord's letting agents are being slightly annoying at the moment, they keep making appointments to show people around and then no-one turns up, or they decide they're going to show 3 groups around, one after the other. It's very difficult watching these people going around when all I want to do is tell them to run a million miles from this damp, cold, rodent-infested dump with the neighbour from hell. But we could really do with the deposit back so I don't feel I can really say anything.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment