Aching

I've done some digging in the garden to make a vegetable patch - but my back is complaining about it :-( Things are getting there slowly though - not helped by Nicky trying to eat mud, stones and other things he finds in the garden!

Other than that, not much going on - I recently traded in some games at Game (£1.20 for Gears of War!) and was able to get Mass Effect 2 for about £2.65, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Oh yeah, there was an election last week. I voted Lib Dem, as I have done at the previous two general elections, and as before it made no difference as I always seem to live in constituencies that are safe for the incumbent. So the Tories won quite comprehensively here. Not really happy about the idea of the Lib Dems working with the Tories to form a government, whilst it'd be better than a purely Tory government I think it might backfire on the Lib Dems - I imagine they got a lot of votes purely because they're not the Tories, so to then go with the Tories is going to cause a bit of a backlash I'd have thought.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment