Tennis

I played tennis last night for the first time in about 10 years. Considering my lack of any sporting activity for about six months I think I did quite well - playing in doubles, I won the first set 6-1 but lost the second set 8-6 (after being 4-0 up!) I was definitely getting tired towards the end which didn't help my concentration, and I made a few sloppy shots. I was also guilty of hitting it long quite a few times - have to get used to not just hitting it as hard as possible like I do on the Wii!

It definitely helped not having to carry so much weight around - I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 12 stone. This is a loss of about 3 stone since September, which has mostly come about from not eating bacon and egg sandwiches for breakfast every morning, eating a healthier reduced-salt diet (because we eat what Nicky eats) and walking a lot more. I've got some printouts from the local Boots weighing machine which show my progress, I'll scan them and put them up when I have some time.

My list of things to do has piled up again.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment