Apathy

I'm now officially bored of the World Cup. Whilst I have still seen some part of all but one of the games (I missed Holland vs Japan as we went out for lunch) I've mostly lost interest. The main reason for this is probably how badly England are doing, but none of the games have really been that entertaining, and the vuvuzelas mean there's no real atmosphere at the games. Part of me won't be that bothered if we don't go through on Wednesday, as it'll mean I don't have to worry about where to watch the second round game at Glastonbury.

Speaking of which, only two days to go until Glastonbury! I'm all packed and ready to go. I'm still underwhelmed by the lineup, but we'll be taking things easier anyway because of Nicky so maybe that's not a bad thing. The best moments usually come about unexpectedly anyway.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment