Big Brother

As usual we sat down to watch the first show, which we've done for the past few years before realising we hate all the housemates and we don't watch any of the other programmes. Last night was heading the same way, until they picked the last housemate's name from the tombola. When the ball came out saying 'Mario Mugan' I thought surely not, I know a Mario Mugan! Indeed, it turned out to be the one I know. I've not been in contact with him for a few years due to various friends falling out, but it's so weird seeing someone in there that I know. I've found myself watching the clips on the Big Brother website to see how he's getting on. I guess with this and the World Cup I'm going to be watching a lot of TV!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment