Lost

I realise that I forgot to write about the end of Lost last week. I'd been worried that the series was going to end with no questions answered, and while quite a few were left unanswered enough was tidied up for me to be satisfied with it. I thought the idea of the flash-sideways being an 'afterlife' was a bit of a cheap way of ending it, but I can't think of any other way they could have done it. Not sure what else there is to watch now, we've been watching Lost for 121 hours over 6 years, quite a long time!

I've completed Mass Effect 2 and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past in the last week. Going to go back to No More Heroes 2 now, then might get Mario Galaxy 2.

Manic Street Preachers are playing the Cliffs Pavilion in Southend in October. Bit of a comedown from the Millennium Stadium in 1999, but will be interesting to see them in a smaller venue, Blur were amazing there last year.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment