World Cup

So far I've managed to watch all 8 games, and there have been some good points and bad points. The lows would definitely include Robert Green's inability to handle a ball, ITV HD's ineptitude, the whole Algeria vs Slovenia game and those bloody vuvuzelas. There have been some good games though, Germany vs Australia was pretty good and Argentina are going to be fun to watch thanks to the unpredictability of Maradona.

I'm not particularly optimistic about England's chances based on the first game, Lampard went missing (as per usual) and Rooney was quiet, whilst Heskey showed why his scoring record is so abysmal. On top of that, I managed to lose some money thanks to misreading the terms of the free bet on Paddy Power (well, that and Robert Green).

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment