Tennis

I've been playing tennis once a week for quite a while now, and I'm slowly but surely getting better and fitter. My biggest problem initially was hitting the ball too hard - I hadn't played real tennis since I was about 16 so I think I was playing like it was Wii Sports! I've managed to get a bit more precision with my shots and start using spin, but I'm still a long way from being 'good'. My serve is getting better but it seems to be a choice of either accuracy or power, not both.

I've been thinking of buying a PSP, but am trying to find a cheap one - I bid on a couple on eBay last night but gave up once they got past £50. I find it slightly amusing that a brand new PSP Go costs £250 yet the Xbox 360 Slim is still £50 cheaper!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment