A very long week

This week seems to have dragged on and on. The main reason for this has been Nicky deciding that 5am is a good time to wake up, and as Anna hasn't been feeling too well I've had to get up and entertain him before starting work. He wasn't too bad today though, so am feeling slightly more human.

It was only me and Will playing tennis on Wednesday, and I'm still knackered as a result of playing singles for an hour and a half. Despite losing 0-6 (without a net), 1-6 (with a net) it was quite close - in the 1-6 set every game went to at least 40-30 and I got to deuce on all of Will's serves, I think tiredness got the better of me though. We then played doubles with two randoms who were on the next court, apparently one of them played for a local club and was much better than us, yet with him on my team we still lost 3-6!

Very glad it's the weekend, I may not get a lie-in but at least I won't have to work!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment