Barbecue

We had a barbecue at ours this weekend which was fairly successful, thankfully the rain held off for most of the day and apart from a small burn on my little finger I survived cooking unscathed! The new barbecue seems pretty decent, good job too after it took me an hour and a half to put together (made a mistake which took 20 minutes to undo and redo, grrrr).

Apart from that, the 'major' news is that Nicky is now sleeping in his own room which we've finally finished decorating. He's been in there since last Thursday and so far it seems to be going really well!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment