Under the weather

I've had a dodgy stomach for the past week and a half, which seems to come and go as it pleases. I don't think it was due to the barbecue as no-one else has said anything when I've asked them. I've not eaten anything out of the ordinary! At the moment it's coupled with feeling very tired as Nicky hasn't been sleeping well over the last few nights. Our holiday can't come soon enough!

I played squash last night - we've decided to stop playing tennis as it's getting too dark in the evenings now, and we definitely made the right choice last night as it rained quite heavily. It's been about 10 years since I last played squash but we got back into it quite quickly. I beat James 4-1 but lost out to Will 3-2 - I was 2-1 up but I tired towards the end.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment