So close...

Only two and a half more days of work before I can down tools and prepare for our holiday! I've never looked forward to a holiday so much... Thankfully I'm more or less over my dodgy stomach, so I can indulge whilst in Rhodes.

Lying on the beach will give me an opportunity to test out my new toy - I've got a shiny new Kindle :-) It's the 3G version so I'll be able to browse the web for free too, the browser isn't brilliant but it's decent enough considering it shouldn't even really be there.

I finally found the time to sit down and write to my Grandad last week. It felt very strange writing a letter using a pen, I haven't written that much since I wrote to Anna whilst I was at University. I've heard from my Uncle and my Aunt that Grandad was very pleased to receive the letter and that he has written back, and hopefully we'll be able to go and see him soon.

Squash tonight, hopefully I can build on last week and beat Will!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment