Rhod Gilbert

One thing I wanted to mention in my previous entry is that we went to see Rhod Gilbert at the Cliffs, doing his show 'Rhod Gilbert And The Cat That Looked Like Nicholas Lyndhurst'. The support was someone called Lloyd Langford, who is apparently Rhod's flatmate and is also on his new TV programme 'Ask Rhod Gilbert'. He was pretty funny, took a swipe at Canvey which is an easy laugh here really!

Rhod then started and within 5 seconds was having a go at people blinding him with their camera flashes :-) He didn't really calm down from there and spent the whole set being quite angry, but in a very funny way - I was crying with laughter at some points! I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

We're going to see Mark Watson's new TV programme being filmed on Monday, which is also my 30th birthday...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment