I thought exercise is supposed to make you fitter?

If that's the case, why am I aching so much this morning after playing squash last night? I guess one explanation is that as we all improve, the rallies last longer and we have to work a lot harder in each game. I was quite lucky last night though, in the sense that as I won my first game I always had a rest after every game, whilst the others sometimes had to play 2 in a row. But even so, my legs are pretty tired today.

I had been aching beforehand so I didn't think I was going to play too well, but I beat Will 11-0 in the first game :-) Overall things went pretty well, I beat Will 2-1, James 3-0 and Pete 2-1. So my overall scores since we started are now 21-15 against Will, 25-7 against James and 18-8 against Pete.

Apart from squash, I'm feeling pretty stressed at the moment, work seems to be piling up, which is good in the sense that I like being paid, but it's all quite stressful stuff with deadlines...

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment