Unfit

I guess I must just be unfit, because my legs are really aching after playing squash last night. I thought I was getting fitter, but maybe because the games are getting harder and longer now I'm having to exert myself more. I suppose eventually I must get fitter, right?

I really struggled last night though, for some reason I just didn't feel as able to move around the court as I'd have liked, so I only drew 1-1 with Will and Pete and beat James 2-0, even then they were all close games. Whilst we were there, there were some club games going on. We watched some and it was like watching the Premier League in comparison to our Sunday League games. One of the kids we heard was fourth in the UK at Under-17 level, and he was only 15. The games were brilliant to watch, although I feel distinctly amateur now!

Other than that, not much is new. I've started reading 'The Merry Wives of Windsor' on the Kindle. It definitely seems easier and quicker to read on the Kindle, maybe because I don't have to lift a huge book to read it, and maybe because I'm not stopping every time there's a strange word to look it up, I'm just assuming that it means what I think it means, because in most cases that's true anyway.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment