Christmas

The bulk of the festivities are now over, I'm back to work and things are mostly back to normal now.

We had a few friends over on Christmas Eve, as we can't really go out anywhere late in the evening, so we just had a few drinks and snacks and had a nice time. Christmas went much better than I'd been expecting, most of the things that I'd thought might have caused me stress didn't materialise and everyone seemed happy, especially Nicky who now has a mountain of new toys!

The last few days we've been at Anna's parents and my mum's, and we've been able to relax a little whilst the grandparents look after Nicky. We've even had two reasonable nights of sleep, Nicky hasn't been sleeping well due to his teeth but hopefully we're over the worst of it.

Got squash tonight, it's going to be interesting after all the food I've eaten in the last week!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment