It's Christmas

Noddy Holder has said so (heard him saying it yesterday) so it's now Christmas. The Christmas tree is up, most of the shopping is done, just need to prepare as much as possible before the big day. Still need to wrap presents etc...

Had a reasonably good weekend, apart from the football (Hodgson out please!) Went into London for lunch with my mum and brother, went out Saturday night for a friend's birthday (although drove rather than drank) then yesterday went into town to get a few bits. This is as exciting as life gets with a family :-) Not that I'm complaining at all. I've arranged to have next Saturday off to celebrate All-C***s day (it's a long story).

I've now finished the Millennium Trilogy, and have started reading a book about freelancing which I bought in the SitePoint Christmas sale.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment