New Year's Eve

Squash was a bit of a disaster on Wednesday - I drew with Pete 1-1 (with yet another marathon game which finished 18-16 to me but left me pretty exhausted), 1-1 with Jonathan (and even then he was injured in the game I beat him in), beat James 4-0  but lost 2-0 to Will, so Will is now only 1 game behind me overall (26-25). I'm definitely suffering due to not being fit enough, it's just about finding time and energy to do something about it. I've also got a mark on my arm where Will smashed a ball against it (accidentally):


We've got a house full of junk food which needs to be eaten (such hardship!) but so far I've put on half a stone over Christmas and I don't want to put any more on, so will have to go for a few walks.

We don't have any plans tonight, and we might not even stay up until midnight! Anna got Inception on DVD for Christmas so we might sit and watch that with a pizza.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment