Optimistic?

For now, things seem to be going OK, apart from the usual lack of sleep caused by the young master. Last night I received an email from my manager telling me that all of my performance metrics were in the green and that she was very pleased with my work, and this morning I received an email showing the stats for everyone and I'm one of only a few to have met all the targets. I'm very pleased about this!

Also, last night I received a Christmas hamper from one of my web development clients, which was a really nice gesture as it was so unexpected. So I'm feeling good about all of my work for a change.

Getting close to Christmas now, need to finish up my shopping.

Only 10% left of The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest left, really enjoyed the trilogy, will have to check out the films (the Swedish ones obviously).

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment