Further lack of sleep

Another bad night's sleep, although this time Nicky wasn't to blame, I just couldn't fall asleep for some reason. It always seems to be that I never sleep the night before I play squash - I don't want to use it as an excuse for not playing well (because I'm sure it's mainly fitness) but it can't be a good thing. I'm only one game ahead of Will overall now so I can't let him beat me this week!

Had a few PC problems earlier which means I'm a little behind with work...

Played a bit of Limbo last night and I'm very, very impressed so far. I love the minimalism and the difficulty. The game reminds me of Ico in some ways, although it's much more violent! Didn't realise spiders would feature so much though, not a good thing! Look forward to playing it some more.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment