Need to shift some weight

I put on about half a stone over Christmas and it's showing no sign of going. It's really starting to affect me at squash I think, combined with a lack of general fitness means I struggle towards the end of the session. Coupled with my ongoing stress meant I did pretty badly last night, I only won 3/8 games and lost both games against my brother, and against Will (so he is only 1 game behind me overall now).

Despite having a decent night's sleep I still feel really tired. I guess I'm not going to feel properly awake until all the children have grown up!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment