New washing machine

So we've gone ahead and ordered a new washing machine, before VAT goes up and before our current one fails completely. As our nappy washes are going to increase very soon, we've gone for a washer/dryer which can take 7kg loads, which should make life slightly easier.

I'd visited Best Buy recently and not been impressed, but they had the model we wanted at £30 cheaper than anywhere else, and I also got 10% cashback from Quidco which is nice! It's being delivered on Friday.

So this is what it's like being old then, where the highlight of the year so far is buying a washing machine!

We went for a walk along the seafront today, it was colder than it has been recently but Nicky had a nice time.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment