Oops

So much for blogging every day. In my defence it's been a tiring few days, Nicky has a bad cough and cold so free time is at a premium. I've been busy working too. I had meant to update last night using my phone but forgot, oh well, it's hardly the end of the world if I don't update a blog that nobody reads!

I'm very happy with Hodgson leaving Liverpool, you could see today that the team were playing much better football, it's a shame that Howard Webb gave away the softest penalty in the history of soft Old Trafford penalties - why does he always ref this game when he's got such a history of being biased towards Man Utd? Oh well, at least you could see the improvement in the football from us.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment