Sleep makes the difference

We almost got a decent night of sleep last night - Nicky only stirred once at about 3.30am, but after that was fine and we only really got out of bed at 8am which is pretty amazing for us at the moment!

Slightly less stressed about baby things today. Main cause of stress is about Torres supposedly wanting to go to Chelsea. It's disappointing more than anything, after reading his book where he claims to love the club and fans and understands us, to want to go to Chelsea is galling to say the least. If he does go I hope we get a fortune for him, and if he goes to Chelsea I hope he has the kind of career that Michael Owen had after leaving us.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment