Transfer deadline day

Since Nicky was born football has placed quite low on my list of priorities (good thing too the way Liverpool have been doing recently), yet I still find myself today endlessly checking Twitter and news sites for news about Torres. I've resigned myself to him going, yet still keep checking. I thought I'd no longer care about things like this when I got older so why is it bothering me?!

Still fairly stressed about the baby but nothing I can do for now, hopefully all will be well on Wednesday and we can get back on with organising things.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment