Back to work

It's my last day of paternity leave today, and whilst I haven't missed work, I'm looking forward to returning to a bit of normality.

It still hasn't really sunk in that I'm a father of two, and sometimes I look at Kitty and she's so small that she doesn't seem real. She definitely seems to take after me a bit more than Nicky did when he was small (although he looks a bit more like me now), she has my eyes I think.

I'm using the official Blogger Android app to write this, seems much better than AndroBlogger was. Didn't know that there was an official app until today, but it has a nice clean interface and is straightforward to use.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment