Weekend

We've had a reasonably stress-free weekend, theoretically it was our last free weekend before child 2 arrives! On Saturday we took Nicky on the train to the end of the pier, which he enjoyed (as he enjoys anything mechanical that moves it seems!) The RNLI shop at the end must do pretty well as there isn't anything else there apart from a cafe (which was only just opening as we went back) and some local 'characters'.

On Sunday I decided we should go to Ikea as I wanted some shelves for my office and I probably won't get a chance to go for a while. As usual we ended up buying more things than we meant to, but thankfully it wasn't as busy as I've known it to be on a weekend so it wasn't too stressful. I even bumped into Adam and Anna there, which was the last place I'd have expected to see them - we're all getting old!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment