Despair

There's very little that is worse than knowing something terrible has happened but you can't do anything about it. I'm feeling it right now, I'm not going to write about what it is yet because nothing has been decided yet but I feel really sad about it.

Things also seem really bad in Japan too - the word 'hero' is used far too frequently these days, but the 50 people trying to keep that nuclear power plant under control knowing that they're going to get sick, they really are heroes.

Speaking of Japan, I made a small donation to the Red Cross relief fund, only for Natwest to call me suspecting fraud on my card - I'm happy for them to be tracking things and would much rather have a false alert than lose money, but it seems a bit strange that a small payment to the Red Cross would be flagged (they confirmed that this was the suspicious transaction). If I were going to defraud someone's credit card I'd probably be using much larger amounts!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment