Friday!

Can't think of an interesting post title, but I am certainly very glad it's Friday!

I had a decent night of sleep again last night, but strangely I actually feel a bit more tired having recovered some sleep. Hope we get the same again tonight...

I can't believe I've only just got around to watching Red Letter Media's review of Phantom Menace. I think I'd been previously put off by the 70 minute running time, but it is definitely worth watching - it's both very funny and insightful into the many things wrong with Phantom Menace.


This is part 1 - the other six parts are also on YouTube. There are similar reviews for Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith which I look forward to viewing at a later date!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment