I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink

I think we're reaching new levels of tiredness now. Last night featured both children not sleeping for one reason or another, and it's getting harder and harder to cope with. I know it will get easier as time passes which is about all that's keeping me going for now!

The service for my newphew will be next Wednesday (6th April). I've not really been able to grieve properly but I'm sure I will on the day. My brother and his girlfriend seem to be coping as well as can be expected, I saw them both briefly on Sunday.

I watched the F1 on Sunday morning. I hadn't planned on it, but Kitty decided that we should wake up at 6am (5am GMT), which meant I could also watch the rest of Iron Man that I'd recorded ages ago. The race itself wasn't that great but there are plenty of things to keep me interested for the rest of the season. Coutlhard and Brundle is much better than Legard and Brundle were, and it's nice to see it in HD now.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment