Not too bad

I played squash last night for the first time since Kitty was born, and despite thinking I'd be out of practice I started really well, winning my first 4 games (beating Will twice!) before losing to my brother and James (first time he's beaten me since October!) I think I was suffering with tiredness in those last two games, but I then somehow won the play-off against Will (13-11 after being 7-2 down) to win overall.

Sleep was a bit average last night, but don't feel too bad today. Went to get my haircut. I seem to have a strange fear of hairdressers, I was more worried about getting my hair cut than I was about getting my root canal sorted yesterday! Daft really.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment