Sleep is for the weak

Another sleepless night last night. Starting to feel the effects of not sleeping properly, although I seem to remember it being worse with Nicky - maybe I'm used to not sleeping now?

I'm writing this whilst waiting at the dentist, running late again. I'm hoping that this will be my last visit regarding my root canal, but I'm not hopeful. Once this is done I'll need a filling on the other side of my mouth as well.

We registered Kitty's birth this morning so she officially exists now! Seems daft that they can't do it at the hospital but it was fairly quick and painless.

I've stopped using Swype on my phone - when it works it's quicker than entering words letter by letter, but it was getting too many simple words wrong, so I've switched to SwiftKey, which tries to predict the next word, with some degree of success. This entry was written using SwiftKey and didn't take too long!

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment