Drained

Very tired, as is usual for now. Anna is also struggling with a bit of a cold, and both kids are a bit whingy for various reasons so quite a stressed household at the moment! At my mum's this weekend so hopefully we'll get a little bit of a rest.

The washer/dryer won't be fixed until at least Tuesday. Hotpoint have offered a £20 Sainsburys voucher which is better than nothing but for now my main object of ire is Best Buy. When I called them to complain and query about the possibility of an exchange or refund they were quite disdainful and quoted some 28 day policy. I've written them a letter which I'll post next week after a few refinements, I'm more than happy to take them to Trading Standards unless they adequately compensate me. Ever since getting the machine Best Buy have been next to useless. I will never buy anything from them again, regardless of how cheap it is, and I will happily tell anyone who asks what I think of them.

The Glastonbury lineup has been released, and it's uninspiring to say the least. Still, part of the magic is just wandering around and experiencing new things, so there'll be plenty of time for that! My main must-sees are BB King, Paul Simon and Queens of the Stone Age.

Keane Ingram

A father of three and husband of one. I enjoy spending time with my family, staying active (especially cycling, running and capoeira) and playing video games. I also enjoy reading and watching films.

No comments:

Post a Comment